Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tomorrow :)

The last two days have been extremely busy. I have been getting stuff wrapped up at work before the holidays, finishing some last minutes things before Christmas, making sure the house is spotless before we have everyone here, grocery shopping for Christmas dinner, etc. But it hasn't been all work and no play... I did get a  chance to meet up with 2 of my bests, Kaitlin and Beth, tonight after work for drinks and to catch up for a little bit :) Now I am finishing up a few more things before heading to bed, because when I get done work tomorrow my grandparents will be here! Then only a few hours after that my parents and sister's flight should be in... I seriously CAN'T WAIT! 

Hope everyone else is having a good week so far... only 3 more days will Christmas! 



No comments: