Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for getting a really nice email from my husband this morning, it was just what I needed right now <3

I am thankful the sun is finally shining today... it's a nice change after all the rain.

I am thankful for a Saturday planned with spending time with some of my best friends. Lunch with Ang and drinks with Kait.. sounds like a perfect Saturday to me :)

I am thankful for Ty getting groomed on Sunday. I normally take him every few weeks, but I got busy and had to cancel his last appointment and now he needs it really bad.

I am thankful for online banking. I hate having to balance a checkbook and this makes it so much easier.

I am thankful that our wedding album should be in any day now. I seriously can't wait! (plus we had mini 5inch albums made that are just like our actual album for our grandparents and I really want to give them to each of them as Christmas gifts!)

I am thankful for Diet Dr Pepper. I don't typically drink soda or coffee, but once in awhile (particularly on days like today when I am exhausted) it's a perfect pick me up :)

I am thankful they are planning on opening Mount Snow in Vermont this weekend, so that by the time we go to ski next weekend there should be a good amount of trails open.

I am VERY thankful that in exactly 20 days I will be going to the airport to pick up my family for Christmas :) :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Aww, sweet emails from husband are the best. I like getting the random text that just says, "I love you." :)

We should be getting our wedding pictures in next week and I am so excited! I hope you love your album!

angela.kolachny said...

yeah I def love online banking too! thank goodness! I can't wait to see your wedding album!! so exciting!

Lulu in D.C. said...

I hope you have a great weekend Jenna! Thank you for the award by the way. I have been working at a client all week that blocks blogger and havn't had a chance to get back into things. I love that idea for mini albums for your grandparents. I am going to look into that with our photographer!