Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not enjoy being able to watch all of the snow this past weekend knowing I didn't have to go anywhere.

Vince and I did not try to make Ty wear a sweater to go outside in the snow. He did not then refuse to keep it on for more than .5 seconds. He also did not look adorable in it..



I did not then take Ty outside and let him roll around and get completely covered in the snow. He did not LOVE it. (thank goodness he was getting groomed the next day!)





I did not spend part of the afternoon wrapping more gifts and organizing them under the tree. I also did not get excited about getting more Christmas cards to hang on our ribbon :)



 
(both pics are a little dark because I took them with my phone)

I did not decide today after work to go out and pick up a couple more gifts that weren't on my list just because I felt like it..

And because of shopping after work I did not get home later than normal and then not have time to cook anything for dinner other than a frozen pizza. Nope I am a much better wife than that, I would never just make a frozen pizza (other than maybe on a weekend).

I am not super excited to see my family IN TWO DAYS!! I am also not really happy to spend our first Christmas in our home with everyone here<3


(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my ty is so precious in his sweater! I love your tree It looks so good!!

Madeleine said...

baaahahaha - omg could Ty be ANY cuter?!! that sweater is adorable! I'm sure Vince loved that one....hah!
hope you had fun in the snow!!