Friday, December 18, 2009

Prayers Please..

I shared earlier this week about my father passing away of cancer. He was one of 3 kids in his family (he was the oldest and was 40 when he died). My uncle was in the middle and my aunt is the youngest. A few years ago my aunt and my 2 young cousins moved in with my grandparents. Then my grandmother was diagnosed with ALS and passed away this past July. Losing my grandmother has not been easy on anyone in the family, especially for my grandfather and my 2 cousins who lived with her.

Then late at night this Tuesday (on the 7th anniversary of my dad passing) my aunt wasn't feeling well and went to the hospital. They found out that she has cancer, but she also has an infection in her blood that is causing organ failure. She is only 39 years old and as of this morning it doesn't look like she is going to make it to out of the hospital. So, I am asking if each of you could please say a prayer to help comfort my cousins who are only 14 and 16 as they might lose their mother right before Christmas and for my grandfather who has already buried his oldest son, his wife, and now is facing the possibility of losing his daughter too. It has been unbelievably hard on them and any prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

9 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh my gosh your family is in my prayers!

Madeleine said...

*tears* oh my goodness Jenna, I am so sorry. I am saying a million prayers for a Christmas miracle for your family.

Kelly said...

Oh my, thinking of you and your family for sure, Jenna. Praying for you!

Michelle said...

Jenna, I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. You are in my prayers.

Aubrey said...

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Of course, you and your entire family will be in my prayers. Please keep us posted. Miracles do happen.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

oh jenna :( I just saw this. I am so so so sorry and so very sad for your cousins and family. I'm going to be praying right now for peace and comfort that only HE can provide.

Carrie said...

Jenna, I am so sorry. Hearing this breaks my heart. I really hope your aunt makes it.

angela.kolachny said...

Love ya girl, prayers will be said tonight, xo

Jamie said...

You and your family are in my prayers!