Friday, February 19, 2010

Fill in the blank..

It's FRIDAY! YAY :o)

I don't really have time to write much today, but I wanted to fill in Lauren's Friday fill in the blank post real quick!

1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be the skiing half pipe.. not that it woud ever happen, but I can dream ;)

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Vince and Ty. That's really all I would need... well, OK maybe I would bring a toothbrush and some chapstick too (can't live without chapstick!)

3. Cats are my most irrational fear. Some cats are ok (I have had a few growing up), but the majority just really creep me out. (sorry to any cat lovers out there!)

4. I'd rather vaccum the stairs (my absolute least favoirte chore, especially in a townhouse with lots of stairseveryday, than have to go to the grocery store everyday. (some of the people in there drive me crazy!)

5. I am really hoping that our house sells! It just got listed on Wednesday, and there are people coming to look at it this weekend so I am looking forward to getting some feedback from buyers!

6. I should really be taking a nap before heading to DC, because I am exhausted from yeseterday... but I am way too excited to waste time sleeping! haha (seriously, I am like a kid on Christmas today lol)

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is getting into a bed with sheets that are just out of the dryer, especially after a long day!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Mmm chapstick is a must! & I too love getting into a freshly made bed with sheets just out of the dryer. Especially in the winter time. Love it!

Pria said...

Ewwww ..cats creep me out too ..i jst dont seem to like them at all ..
And i stopped by from lauren's
have a nice weekend !!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i HATE grocery shopping too. one of my least favorite tasks....only second to laundry. i REALLY hate laundry.

hope you had a good weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com