Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that The Borgata in Atlantic City has free wireless internet so that I can entertain myself with my laptop while waiting for the expo to start.

I am thankful for my gps, because without it I most certainly would have ended up getting lost coming here today.

I am NOT thankful that I forgot to bring another pair of shoes to change into after the show.. my feet are killing me already and it's only 10am, the show hasn't even started, and I still have another 12 hours until I will be home. Fabulous. (maybe I can convince my loving husband to give me a foot massage tonight?! haha.. doubtful..)
I am thankful that Vince and I got to catch up with friends on Tuesday night at dinner and then meet up with more friends for drinks and trivia later that night. 

I am also thankful for iphones and blackberrys that helped us with a few of those trivia questions.. wait, no we would never cheat during trivia.. ;o)

I am so very thankful that tomorrow is Friday, because this has been a very long week.. and because that means tomorrow I FINALLY get to see 3 of my absolute favorite people. It has been WAY to long since we have all been together!

I am also thankful that they are calling for NO snow over the weekend, so that I don't have to worry about getting stuck in it while driving to and from D.C. (unfortunately I think they are still forecasting for snow on Monday though... this winter really is never ending..)

Happy Thursday everyone! :o)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sounds like fun catching up with friends at trivia night! I think everyone gets a little "help" these days at trivia nights. ;)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What in the world did we do before gps's? I think I spent half the time in my car getting lost!

Lulu in D.C. said...

Woah, can you read the comment above mine? I am very impressed if you can!

Hope you have a great weekend in DC! It is supposed to be nice here!