Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have a fever..

..spring fever that is.

Yes, I know it's still February and way too early to be thinking about spring, but as I sit at my office watching it snow (again.. ugh), I can't help but dream about SPRING...

the warmer weather

flip flops and tank tops

the start of baseball season
(I love going to games.. watching them on tv is another story..)

BBQs

weddings (and we have a LOT this year!)

driving with the windows down

and of course.. SPRING CLOTHES :o)


Oooh I just love all of the flowy dresses, cute shorts, cropped jackets and light colors (I'm over wearing black dress pants to work)! Plus, I can't wait to not have to bundle up every morning to go to work!

Once it gets to be spring I practically live in sundresses. I. Love. Them. I think they are by far the most comfortable (and yet still cute!) thing to wear!

Oh well. Guess I still have to wait a couple more months.. but maybe I can start spring shopping a little early ;-)

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

It's never too early to shop for spring dresses! :) Not that I am looking already or anything. (yes I am)


I though this was going to say "baby fever" when I read the title. haha

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I don't know if you like the shop but Forever 21 has got some great spring dresses on sale right now.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

I'm so ready for spring. And I'm saving up money right now so I can splurge a lot next month, and the next. :) YAY on spring and its marvelous clothes.

xoxo