Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


This weeks Wishful Wednesday topic:

'I wish' .... I could have stolen PINK's spotlight at the Grammy's!

I thought her performance was the best of the night. It was so entertaining to watch and I bet she had a blast doing it too!



And I actually really liked her dress too.. plus she had $2.5 Million worth on Neil Lane diamonds on, and what girl wouldn't want that ;)

Now it's your turn, join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/ and tell us who you would pick :)

8 comments:

Neely said...

Her performance was so awesome! She has an amazing voice. Great choice lady!

angela.kolachny said...

hello Neil Lane, I love you! hahahaha yeah she had a really great performance!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I didnt watch the Grammys but that looks like a fun pick!

Mrs. B said...

Jinxies! This is my pick too!! :)

Deliverable Designs said...

Found your blog through Taylor's! Super cute and I cant wait to start following!

Susan said...

I chose her too:) Loved her performance! Great blog:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I heard about her performance but didn't actually see it!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I was so impressed with her willingness just to do that -- almost naked! It was amazing right!