Friday, February 26, 2010

Fill in the Blank and Funny Friday

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

I saw this on Perez Hilton's website last night and it made me laugh so I thought I would post it to go along with Kelly's Funny Fridays :)

I thought this was funny because it is a real ad for PETA.

"Tiger Woods is going after PETA and their latest billboard ad campaign featuring the cheating golf pro and championing spaying and neutering your pets with the catchy tagline:

"Too much sex can be a bad thing.… for little tigers too. Help keep cats (and dogs) out of trouble: Always spay and neuter!"

Pretty clever but Tiger's legal team has already contacted PETA and they seem to be taking a step back saying, "In light of conversations we have had with Mr. Woods' attorneys, plans to run our billboard are on hold at this time." "

***all quoted from http://perezhilton.com/
 
(join in Funny Friday at Kelly's blog!)
 
******
I also wanted to join in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday questions.. make sure to check out her blog and fill in the blanks too :)
 
1. When I'm nervous I get as red as tomato. Seriously. And if I am extremely nervous I even get red blotches on my chest.. it's not pretty.
 
2. My favorite item in my closet is my leggings and uggs. (at least in the winter... in the spring it would probably be my flip flops or a sundress)
 
3. Taking a bubble bath with scented candles and a good book is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
 
4. My favorite childhood memory is going to SeaWorld all of the time when we lived in Florida. My mom and I used to go there every Tuesday night when I was little to see their fireworks show. It was her way of making sure we had time for just us, even after she got remarried to my stepdad we still would go just for mommy/daughter time. (When my mom was in high school.. way before she had me.. she used to work there swimming with in their shows, so we always had free passes to use when I was a kid)
 
5. Something you may not know about me is that I am really shy. Once you know me I don't shut up, but when I first meet people I am extremely quiet and bashful.
 
6. A true friend is one of the most important things in life. It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 10, just as long as you have someone that you can always turn to when you need them. 
 
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that I am honest and loyal.. and nice would be good too! ;)
 
 
Happy FRIDAY everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend planned!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

That PETA ad is hilarious! Ugh I'm so sick of all the T.Woods junk on tv!!

I'm extremely shy too, until you know me then all my friends are like 'gosh I miss the good ol days when you wouldnt talk!" ;) haha

Kelly said...

Hahahaha! The billboard is too funny! I forwarded it on to my friends and funny for a good laugh for them too :-) Thanks for playing along!

You're so right about having at least one true friend. I spoke to one of my BFFs on the phone for like 2 hours last night. Even though she lives in southern Texas, we're still just as close!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I saw that ad the other day and I couldn't believe it! I can't believe peta did that!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

that ad is awesome. i'm so sick of freaking tiger woods and all his drama. move on tabloids.

thanks for playing along this week!

hope you have a great weekend.

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

awesome ad! :)
and i totally missed funny fridays. :( will try next week. for sure.
and your childhood memory is so cute. mother/daughter time is always the best! :)

happy weekend. xoxo

Vanessa said...

That PETA ad made me LOL.
I too turn bright red when embarrassed, I hate it!