Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

I am not absolutely exhausted today due to how much fun I had over the weekend..

I did not have a GREAT time in DC with some of my favorite hokies :)

We did not spend Friday night in catching up and drinking wine.. between 4 of us, we did not drink 7 bottles of wine.


We did not go out in Georgetown on Saturday night and stay up until way past my normal bed time. 
 

 
We did not make plans to get together again next month and those plans do not involve tattoos.... 

Vince did not surprise me when I got home Sunday with a date night<3 It did not consist of seeing Dear John and having dinner at PF Chang's (so good!). 

We did not come home and watch the season finale of The Kardashians. I do not secretly love that show. 

I also do not love The Bachelor (even though I can't stand Vienna). I am not excited to watch the women tell all episode tonight!

I am not being a bad wife and ordering dinner tonight because I am simply too lazy to cook right now.. (and still slightly hungover)

I am not happy Monday is over so that it's one less day until the weekend comes around again ;o)


(Make sure to join in the Not Me Monday fun over at MckMama's blog!)

4 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

aww how fun!!! I love all the wine bottles! I AM DYINGGGGGG TO SEE DEAR JOHN! I think I may just go and see it because I can't convince anyone to go with me, lol!! thanks for the workout song!

The Life of Susan said...

that's so funny... i saw dear john on saturday and went to pf changs on sunday, too! and i am very anxious to see the women tell all tonight!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I missed the season finale of the kardashians and the bachelor tonight! ugh!

Looks and sounds like you had a great weekend.

Jamie said...

You're getting a tattoo?! Of what?

As I get older my hangovers tend to last until wednesday. So I feel your pain.