Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Sunday

It's been a nice relaxing (and very snowy.. we got 2ft!) weekend and we get to finish it off with a little super bowl party at my in-laws house... but before I start making some yummy appetizers for that, I wanted to take part in Keely's getting to know you Sunday questions:

Here are the questions..

1. How many piercing's do you have?
I used to have 2 piercings in each ear, but I let the second hole close after high school and when I was 14 I got my belly button pierced, but I actually just took the ring out last month. I guess I decided after 10 years it was time to get rid of that too haha.

2. I love the sound of.....?
a fire crackling in a fireplace on a cold winter night, and also the sound of Ty's little bitty snore as he starts to fall asleep ;)

3. Favorite city?
Charlotte, NC. I can't really explain why, but I have loved it there since I was a kid. I know it's not a huge exciting city like New York, but to be honest I have never been a big fan of NY. Of course I love to go there to shop and see Broadway plays every now and then, but I don't know if I could live there. If I had the option of moving anywhere tomorrow, I think I would pick Charlotte. 

4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
Honestly I couldn't care less, I am more interested in watching the commercials. Now if the EAGLES were playing, then it would be a different story.  

5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Actually neither. I like regular yogurt, but not frozen.. and for some reason I have never really liked ice cream (which Vince finds extremely odd haha). 

6. Favorite appetizer?
7 layer Mexican dip. I could eat the whole thing by myself if I wanted to. 

7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
Leggings. They are so comfortable, I would wear them everyday if I could.

8. Favorite facial moisturizer?
OLAY Definity Restorative Cream (both day and night kind) 

6 comments:

Marian said...

7-layer Mexican dip is the best!! Good pick

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I don't like ice cream either!!! I seriously don't! I mean, I'll eat it on random occassions (at the beach, or something....)...but, I'm not a big ice cream fan AT ALL. Declan asked for vanilla ice cream when i shopped for snow storm "junk food"...and then I told him he better get eating it because I DONT WANT IT...and 9 years later of knowing this, he still says, "REALLY!?! you don't like ice cream??? Even PREGNANT?"...hahaha

Juliana said...

I am about to make some 7 layer dip! I hope you have a great week sweetie!

Jen said...

Your blog is so cute :) Just found it from the Seattle Smith's!

Nocona said...

7 layer dip! Yum! The sound of a fire is another one I did not think of but very cozy!

Neely said...

I wear leggings all the freaking time! I love it :)