Wednesday, February 3, 2010

is it really almost Valentine's Day?

While out shopping today for my gift for the "simply love" valentine's day swap over at my friend Katie's blog, I realized how quickly Valentine's day is coming... I feel like we just had Christmas yesterday!


So, to start celebrating the upcoming holiday I thought I would make a list of 14 things in my life I'm really loving right now (in no particular order).

 "Right now I am loving...."
1. my hubby (for too many reasons to list)
2. Ty, aka my little man ;)
3. my family (even though I am not loving that they live so far away)
4. each of my friends <3
5. the new PS I love you perfume from Bath and Body Works (seriously smells SO good!)
6. reading the book Dear John while sipping on hot tea
7. planning a trip to DC to see some of my favorite Hokies :)
8. my automatic car starter so I don't have to freeze in the mornings
9. my blackberry. (no explanation needed)
10. Saturday game nights with friends
11. how good work has been going lately (**knock on wood)
12. catching up on the past seasons of One Tree Hill. (I just started watching last month and I'm already on season 5 haha)
13. counting down to our Disney vacation.
14. and last, but certainly not least... all of my fabulous new blog friends ;)


Now, join in and tell me what you're loving lately :o)


6 comments:

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Like this post.
Now I want to go and buy that new perfume at Bath and Body Works... ;) Yay on One Tree Hill! :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

aren't blogging and blog friends the best?

I had a sneaky feeling you would LOVE it :)

and its been really great connecting back with you again!

Carrie said...

You have a Disney vacation coming up? I'm so jealous!

holly-lynn said...

so jealous of your disney vacay, i was just talking today about wanting to go there soon!

angela.kolachny said...

Dear John the movie comes out tomorrowwwwwwwwww:o) I'm so excited!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your list!!