Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Two Tuesday

Grab My Button

Today Taylor's Top Two Tuesday topic is..
Dream Vacations

(and with all this snow lately, it's nice to dream about going somewhere a little warmer..)

1. The Atlantis in the Bahamas. I don't know what it is about The Atlantis, but ever since I saw Nick and Jessica go there on Newlyweds I have always wanted to go. I have been to quite a few islands and Caribbean vacations, but if I could pick anywhere to go tomorrow this would definitely be it.
 It just looks SO pretty :)

2. Tour Italy's Wineries. This was a pretty easy choice for me for two reasons.. 1. Vince and I would both LOVE to go to Italy and 2. I love wine tours. So, put the two together and it sounds like a perfect vacation to me! (We do talk about seriously planning a trip to Italy, but I would want to go for 2 weeks to really be able to spend some time there and right now with my work schedule that just isn't possible.. but hopefully someday soon!)

******
So, anyways hope everyone is having a good day so far! My week is SUPER busy with a luncheon today, seminar tomorrow, and expo in Atlantic City on Thursday (not to mention getting my normal day to day work done too)... but it's all events I like going to so at least it should be a fun week and before I know it Friday will be here again! Plus on Friday I am heading to DC for a long over due girls weekend with 3 of my best friends/sorority sisters from college... I seriously can't wait!

Alright I have to run before I am late, but hope you all have a good one! :o)

10 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Oh I love your picks! I seriously want to change mine now haha! Thanks for linking up girl!

Neely said...

Oh I didnt think about wineries in Italy...great picks!

Marian said...

I'm loving the Italy wineries trip!! That sounds amazing

Kelly said...

I love your picks
I picked Atlantis

Jordan said...

Love your pics! :-)

Annie said...

OK I AGREE!! Every time I see those adds for Atlantis I am ready to pack my bags and head down!! great picks!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

went to the atlantis twice...and it was the preimere of the movie "after the sunset' woody harrelson and salma hayek were in it. they were there and i was like a love struck child. i took pics of pierce! yum!

Juliana said...

I really want to go to Atlantis...it looks like a fairy tale!

What sorority are you?

Oh and I am doing this great blog post about rl friends and bloggy friends who look like celebs. If you have a picture of yourself where you look like someone famous send it to me and I will post it and link it back to you blog which = more followers for you. A lot of people are going to play along it is going to be great!!!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Oh yes, on the Atlantic in the Bahamas. Would be my pick too! For sure!!! :)
And haha...I'd join you on the wine tour through Italy. :) Hmmm....

Hope AC is going to be okay, even going to a seminar. :) I can't wait to go back there. :D
Have fun in AC and DC. ;)

xoxo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The Atlantis in the Bahamas looks so pretty! I'd love to be there right now! Hope you get there one day!