Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays

Grab My Button
 
Today Taylor's Top Two Tuesday topic is..
Favorite TV Shows

(and on a cold rainy day like this, I really wish I could be curled up on the couch watching them right now..)

1. Beverly Hills 90210 (the original one!)

 

Anyone who knows me, knows this has always been my favorite show. I started watching this when I was 6 (thanks to my very responsible babysitter haha) and have been obsessed for years. I got so excited a couple years ago when they started releasing the seasons on dvd, I have been buying them all as they come out.  (i'm up to season 9, only 1 more to go! lol) I do watch the new version of 90210, but it's not nearly as good ;o)

2. FRIENDS (this was a very close second!)


I. Love. This. Show.
I own every single episode and I watch them constantly. I have it on so often that I wouldn't be surprised if even Vince knew the words to each episode... haha. It's a show that can always make me laugh no matter what kind of day I'm having.


Even though my top two choices are both no longer on TV (except for reruns obviously), I do have some favorite shows that are still on.. 

Gossip Girl
Brothers and Sisters
24 (i LOVE jack bauer)
The Kardashians
One Tree Hill


make sure to go over to Taylor's blog and let us know your favorite shows!

9 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love those classic shows!!!

Alissa said...

Aww good choices!

Brandi said...

Great picks.

L said...

Friends is always so funny, good picks! And 24 is the best, so intense!

angela.kolachny said...

aww I miss Friends:o( I'll have to pull out my dvds and reminisce

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

awesome, i'm not the only one who watches Friends ALL THE TIME! lately we've been watching the episodes before bed

Marian said...

I love me some Friends reruns...always makes me giggle.

(and who can resist Jack Bauer)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I loved the original 90210! My uncle would come over and babysit me when I was young and I can remember him letting me watch it with him haha!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awwww...90210!!! :) Good times. ;)
And of course friends...so glad I have the entire show on DVD...so I can watch it over and over again. :D

xoxo