Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Fun and Top 2 Tuesday

As I mentioned before Katie put together a fun little Valentine's Day swap for all of her followers, and yesterday I got my package in the mail :)

My partner for the swap was Jennifer at Crazy Shenanigans and I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to her for being so sweet and sending me such a nice gift! Make sure to check out her blog too! 

I was going to wait until it was actually Valentine's day to post this, but we are going to Vermont to go skiing for the weekend (and my family is flying in and meeting us there too, YAY!), so I figured I would post it now instead. 

my box full of goodies:

Such a nice way to celebrate Valentine's Day :)
Thanks again Jennifer!!  

********
Since it is Tuesday I also wanted to join in Taylor's Top Two Tuesday Post:

Grab My Button

My Top 2 DREAM JOBS are:

1. A celebrity wedding and event planner. Like Mindy Weiss or David Tutera. This would hands down be my dream job, I can't think of anything else that I would enjoy more. 


2. for a second choice I would have to say an interior decorator. I took a couple of design classes in school and always found it so interesting and think it would be a lot of fun.

******
Well I have to go get lots of work done now since apparently we are getting ANOTHER major snow storm tonight/tomorrow. (if you read my previous post, you understand why I am not a huge fan of snow in the middle of the week. UGH)


Hope you all are having a good week so far, and if you have to be out driving in the snow be safe!

13 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

How did I forget to put event planner on my list?! Great choices! Stay warm and safe in that snow storm girl!

Kelly said...

fun!!!

be safe

A Wedding Story said...

It would be so fun to be an event planner! I worked for several interior designers and unless you have your own business it's not all that it's cracked up to be!! Designers are mean and divaish! My old bosses were the most awful women on earth. It scared me right out of the field!!

Neely said...

You picked some awesome choices lady :)

Hilldog said...

Wedding planner so fun!!!

Michelle said...

ahh have fun skiing!! I'm so jealous!

Annie said...

great pics!! i am an event planner...but in my dreams I would be planning super fancy-dancy no budget events!! FUN!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

jenna YAY--you got hooked up :) what a great partner you had!

Lindsey said...

I always wish I had done interior design in school - I LOVE it! But I guess you don't have to have a degree to do it - I do it for fun! And looks like you got some great goodies to take with you too! ;)

angela.kolachny said...

oh my goodness, working with Mindy Weiss would be amazing. that would be so fun! I love the Twilight candies in your swap box, too cute! happy tuesday!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!! I'm glad you got it! I was wondering when it would get there.

Lyryn said...

WOW!!!! Looks at all that candy!!! That is so great! Enjoy!

Nicole said...

Wow look at all those treats!! Good job =D

Stopping by from Katies