Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not have a great time on Friday on the ski trip. It did not make my day today when I got multiple emails from clients who were on the trip saying what a good time they had. 

This weekend did not go by way too fast as always...

I did not start cracking up last night when I got this message from Vince after I sent him to the grocery store to get a cucumber that I needed for dinner... "how awkward.. I was behind Mr. Hancock in line and all I had was a cucumber and hair gel" (Mr. Hancock was one of his football coaches from high school). Nope I wouldn't find that funny, I am not that immature.

I did not stay up and watch all of the Grammys last night. I did not think that it was a really good show. My favorite part was not watching the red carpet. I do not wish I was famous just so that I could wear some of these awesome dresses... 

 

  

It was not extremely hard to get out of bed this morning. I do not want to go crawl back into it right now. 

I am not very thankful that Vince just sent me an email asking if we could go out to dinner tonight.. I would never go spend money on dinner rather than just make something myself. 

I am not already looking forward to Friday when Monday is not even over... 

Well here's hoping we all have a good (and fast) week!


(join in the "not me! monday" posts at MckMama's blog)

6 comments:

Madeleine said...

YAY!! Glad you had fun on your ski trip!! and that's so awesome that your client's are saying thanks!!! :)
days like today = deserve to go out to dinner tonight!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

OMG THAT TEXT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA.......


I think its hilarious!!!!

I guess I'm immature too?!

Mrs. B said...

That text was too funny.

Not that I laughed or anything. :)


Lifewithsweetcheeks.com

Carrie said...

Oh my god, that is too funny about the cucumber and hair gel!

Glad you had such a great weekend! Hope your Monday is off to a good start. Have fun out at dinner!

Yellow House said...

Love the text story! Thanks for sharing!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

The cucumber story is hilarious! Sounds like you had a great weekend.