Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Recap..

This weekend was fun, but flew by (as always). 

Friday we went to dinner with some friends and then we stayed at the bar after. We were planning on just having a drink and going home, but ended up staying until closing. So much for going to bed early.. lol.
Saturday morning was a rough wake-up call after the late night and on top of being a little tired we had to clean the whole house for showings. (our house went on the market just 10 days ago, and so far we have had a good amount of walk throughs... we're keeping our fingers crossed we get a good offer soon!)

That night we went with Vince's family to "Night at the Races" at our nephew's school and then a bunch of us met up at Dave and Busters... and for the second night in a row we stayed until closing. 

I would like to say Sunday we stayed in and slept all day to make up for the 2 late nights, but we had more realtors coming to show the house again so we had to get out for the afternoon. Vince took Ty to his parents house and hung out there most the day while I went out looking at houses with his mom.

We finished off the weekend with our usual Sunday family dinner and then headed home to finally relax and watch some TV. 

Which last night was the first night of The Marriage Ref, and I thought it was hilarious! Vince and I were both cracking up. If you didn't watch, it's basically just a panel of celebrity judges (it changes weekly) who review random arguements for married couples. It's on again on Thursday night at 10 on nbc, so make sure to watch it!

Oh and speaking of shows.. I can't wait for the finale of the Bachelor tonight. Even though everyone already knows the ending (which in my opinion sucks..) I still want to watch and see how it all plays out. ;o)

Alright well unfortunately it is Monday, so I need to get some work done.. but hope you all had a great weekend!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

OH my, reading about your weekend exhausts me! ;-) It seems like you guys are always up soo late on the weekends, playing games, going out, hanging out with friends, etc!

HOW exciting that you've put your house up on the market! Very fun news! :-) Happy Monday!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Sounds like a great weekend. :)
Great news too on the house thing...keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

Happy Monday.

xoxo

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

my heart is slightly in pain over the upcoming bachelor finale...

oh, and your weekend was jam packed! I hope you get to relax tonight.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

oh man i sooo wanted to watch the marriage ref. glad it was good...i'll stick it on the dvr now!

Vanessa said...

Marriage ref sounds hilarious, I will definitely check it out!

angela.kolachny said...

glad you had a fun weekend! good luck with your house!

Carrie said...

Wow, you had a fun, busy weekend! Good luck with selling your house, that's encouraging that you've had a lot of walk throughs already!

I saw the previews for the Marriage Ref and thought it looked interesting. I'll have to check it out on Thursday. :)

Mrs. B said...

Good luck selling your house!

I am SOOO looking forward to The Bachelor, but agree the final girl SUCKS!

Have a great week! <3

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love Dave and Busters! I haven't been to one in months but it's always such a blast! Glad you had a fun weekend and yes they go by so quickly.