Monday, March 8, 2010

ABC's..

I am SO exhausted today, but at least Monday is over! 

This weekend was a lot of fun.. Friday we went out with Vince's family and some of their friends and on Saturday we went out for our friends Jason's birthday. 

The birthday boy and his wife Steph :)
 

There were 8 of us and we went to dinner first and then out to a little tavern type bar around here..  it was a really good time :)


Then on Sunday we got some good news about our house! We actually found out Thursday last week that there was a buyer who may be interested and they emailed us with some questions. So we emailed them back the answers and were just kind of waiting to hear from them. Then on Sunday morning I checked my email and their realtor sent us a message letting me know that they got preapproved and that now they just want to walk through one more time and we should be getting an official written offer by the end of this week!!

We are both very excited and shocked that we might be getting an offer after only being on the market for a couple of weeks...  but we're also trying not to think about it too much so if something happens and it doesn't work out we wont be too disappointed. (we did go look at a couple of house yesterday afternooon though haha)

So until we get something in writing we will be keeping our fingers crossed.. I will keep you updated!! 

******
I saw this over at Katie's blog and thought I would join in :)
A. AGE: 24 

B. BED SIZE:  Queen.. but I really want a king, if we get a new house that will be the first piece of furniture we purchase.

C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming the stairs (especially in a 3 story townhouse)

D. DOG'S NAME:  Ty :)

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: bottled water

F. FAVORITE COLOR:  blue/green/teal

G. GOLD OR SILVER:  silver

H. HEIGHT:  5'6"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: umm none.. but I wish I could play the piano

J. JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator

K. KIDS:  Just Ty for now 

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I currently live with my husband and Ty in a townhouse we built about a year and half ago.. but that will obviously change if our house sell!

M. MOM'S NAME:  Debra

N. NICKNAME: my mom calls me ladybug, vince has a few nicknames for me: BG, Jennifer (and no my full name is not jennifer), turtle.. and a lot of my freinds from college call me JT ;)

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY:  I've had a couple overnight stays

P. PET PEEVE: hmm I have a few, but one thing that always annoys me is dishes left in the sink. If you come to my house you will more than likely never find any dishes in the sink haha..

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: too many to choose from

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty

S. SIBLINGS:  A 16 year old sister, an 18 year old half sister, and a 25 year old step brother

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:  during the week I set my alarm for 6:45 and on weekends I am ususally up around 8:30

U. UNDERWEAR: tongs or boy shorts

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: brussels sprouts

W. WAYS REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I absolutely hate being late, so if I am there would have to be a very good reason..

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: way too many to list.. haha

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: well I like making a bunch of different types of appetizers 

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Panadas are always my favorite animal to see at the zoo


Ok, well I better get going and start dinner, but hope everyone has a good week!

(oh by the way.. is anyone planning on watching Jason and Molly's wedding tonight?? I can't decide if I am or not..)

6 comments:

Neely said...

Loved reading this stuff about you! You are too cute! Im going to watch Jason and Mollys wedding...you should too...that way I wont feel as lame :)

The Life of Susan said...

so excited about the possible offer! hope it works out for you guys.

not sure if i'll watch tonight either... i don't want to but i probably will. haha. bachelor stuff always sucks me in!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's awesome about the house news! I hope it works out!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the house news! How exciting! I hope everything works out!

Jamie @ hisnhers said...

Hope you get the offer! And after only a few weeks! That is really something.

Katie said...

Yay on the house!!!!