Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for..

late night heart to hearts with my husband

diet dr pepper in the morning to help me wake up.. (I don't drink coffee, so I needed some kind of caffeine)

finally getting the time to put together the towel cake for my friends bridal shower.. (I think it turned out pretty cute?!)


a weekend ski trip to Vermont with just Vince.. I love our mini getaways <3

a new blog award from my friend angela... make sure to check out her blog!!


and once again for the absolutely gorgeous day we are having here in pa ;)

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

Jenna!! That towel cake is A-MAZING!!! i thought it was a real cake! You did such a great job - i definitely think you should be posting more crafty things on here because you clearly have talent! :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Wow, that towel cake is AWESOME! Maybe a how-to in the future? I have a friend getting married and I"m throwing a shower and I'd love to see how you did that.

Susan said...

I have left you an award over at my blog! Come check it out! Love your blog:)Have a great day:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That towel cake looks great! You should make those and sale them!

Kenj said...

That towel cake is AWESOME.! I love it.