Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank and Funny Friday

In case you didn't know.. it's FRIDAY :) and that means it's time for Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday AND Kelly's Funny Fridays (well it also means that Vince and I are leaving this afternoon for our last ski trip of the season haha)... so make sure to go to their blogs and join in the fun too :)

Fill in the blank..

1. Today I am wearing a purple and black flowy shirt with black dress pants and flats.

2. My favorite childhood food was hot dogs (I would seriously ask my mom to make me a hotdog on toast for breakfast when I was little... kind of weird, I know.) and my favorite food now is ...anything MEXICAN. I love it all.

3. A day that I am too busy to shower is a day that I am too busy. (and I promise that very rarely happens! haha)

4. The last movie I saw was Shutter Island and the next movie I want to see is Alice in Wonderland.

5. My favorite smell is clean sheets because, there is nothing better after a long day than curling up in bed with sheets just out of the dryer.

6. A weird little quirk I have is that I have to have my cloest organized by season and color. I know no one but Vince and I see the inside of our closet, but it is still probably the most organized/clean place in my entire house. I know it's odd, but true

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say... to be honest, I don't even know the last time I took a personality quiz. I have taken work related quizzes about sales and they always come out I am good at meeting new people and buidling relationships?
 
Funny Friday..
 
Keeping Up With Kelly & Co
 
A friend forwarded me this email earlier in the week with nothing but pictures, and I found them pretty amusing and thought I would pass it along for this weeks Funny Friday (with my additional comments of course lol). The email was titled, "Weddings - and you thought Walmart was bad"... haha ENJOY ;o)
 
Wifey on your butt.. is that really necessary on a wedding dress? (or any clothes for that matter..)
 
I know some people don't want to wear traditional wedding dresses, but this is a bit much..

It's kind of sad that her husband pulling off her garter with his teeth is the most normal part of this picture..
 
It's OK if the groom doesn't want to wear a tux, but CAMO is NOT acceptable at a wedding. Sorry.

REALLY?! It's a wedding people, NOT a halloween party.

That is one classy bride.
 
I'm speechless..
 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY! Hope you all have a great weekend planned!

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those last two photos...WOW! I mean really...wow.
I use to love hot dogs as a kid too!

Beth McC. said...

I love your blog and all your fill in the blank answers! I am laughing out loud at my desk over those pictures! Thanks for sharing! Happy Friday!

Alissa said...

Oh I've seen that website before. It cracks me up everytime.

katrina lauren said...

mmmmm....fresh sheets....i agree...nothing better! when i fold my laundry i can't help myself...i just have to put the warm clothes against my face and take a deep breath!
happy weekend!
xo.
k

Kelly said...

Hahahah! I got that email this week too! I loved the graffiti couple... man I wish I could go back and do that to my dress ;-) Thanks for playing along and have a great rest of the week, Jenna!! :-)

Vanessa said...

Wow, those wedding pics? Just wow. Hahaha.