Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday

I did not press the snooze button repeatedly this morning. I'm never lazy, I always jump right out of bed when the alarm goes off..

I did not get really good news at work on Friday about an account I have been working on for awhile, and I did not get even more good news for another account today at work :)
I am not completely sick of all the rain we have been getting the past few days.. I am not praying for the sun to come out soon!

I did not have a great weekend with Amy, we did not go out with friends on Friday and Saturday night and we did not both sleep in very late on Sunday because of it haha..

my p.i.c <3

Cheers!

me and steph 

 Amy and I do not love our new tattoos ;-)


I am not looking forward to watching Jessica Simpson's new show tonight The Price of Beauty.. (hopefully it's good!)
Speaking of shows I did not watch the new show Pretty Wild.. I did not find the girls really annoying (it's not a show I plan to watch anymore)


Ok, gotta run! HAPPY MONDAY everyone :o)

(Make sure to join in the Not Me Monday fun over at MckMama's blog!)

4 comments:

Yellow House said...

Fun post! I like your tattoo and I am not looking forward to Jessica Simpson's show either :) Have a good week!

Vanessa said...

Tat=adorable!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the picture of your tattoos!

Unknown said...

hokie feet!? love it!