Monday, March 15, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays

I know it's not technically Tuesday yet, but I have a conference all day so I figured I would go ahead and post it now... 


This week Taylor's Top Two Tuesday topic is..
Favorite Celebrity Styles

1. Lauren Conrad. I just think she always looks super cute and perfectly put together. She has such a great style and I would absolutely LOVE to have her closet. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to dress like her.



2. Jessica Simpson. I think she has a great sense of style. She has a way of looking stylish in whether it be everyday comfy clothes, red carpet dresses, or anything in between.


Plus I absolutely LOVE her line of shoessss :)


OK, now I'm off to bed before I fall asleep sitting up... but hope you all have a great day tomorrow! 
make sure to go over to Taylor's blog and let us know whose style you like!

12 comments:

Kenj said...

GREAT choices.!! Lauren Conrad has such a great style.!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks--love them both!

Kelly said...

I picked Lauren too
Love her

Juliana said...

Cute picks, I bet we have a lot of the same things in our closest! I LOVE Jessica Simpson's shoes!

Lindsey said...

I love Jessica Simpson's shoe collection! ha - I love both of your picks.

Chelsea said...

I picked LC too... and I looovveee Jessica Simpson's shoe line as well. Good choices!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

I loooove Jessica's style. I have a bunch of her shoes!! Arent they fabulous!! Great picks!

Nocona said...

Jessica has great shoes!

extreme personal measures said...

Following you from Top 2 Tuesday!
Both were great choices!
Stop on over:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

Beth McC. said...

I chose LC too! I love her classic look! Your blog is too cute, thanks for sharing!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm not a big fan of Jessica Simpson but I really like her clothing line.

angela.kolachny said...

I love the dress you bought from LC's line its adorable! And you gotta love Jess, she really is gorgeous! She can pull ANYTHING off in my book!