Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday


First off I am so very thankful that today is Thursday and the weekend is literally just around the corner. I don't know why, but this week has seemed never ending..

I am thankful that we have had a couple more showings for our house over the past couple of days. Obviously I would love it if it would sell, but at least we are getting some good feedback!

I am thankful for Midnight in Moscow by OPI that I am wearing right now ;o)
I am thankful for all of the wonderful forms of technology that help me stay connected with my family even though they are far away. (for example: getting picture messages of my sister trying on her prom dress so that I can still give my input even when I'm not there! haha)

I am thankful that we are going to Bonefish for dinner this weekend for a friend's birthday because I am obsessed with their bang bang shrimp. mmm.. just thinking about it makes me hungry!

I am VERY thankful that it is finally ALMOST spring :o) There are still a few more weeks of winter, but for the first time in what feels like forever we have had a week with NO snow! YAY! lol

and last but not least.. I am thankful for Brandi at Life with Sweet Cheeks for passing on this award to me. She is a super sweet girl and I love reading her blog, so if you aren't following her already make sure to do so <3


Thanks again Brandi!

Happy Thursday everyone :)

4 comments:

Katie S said...

This week has totally felt like it's never going to end!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!

Vanessa said...

Pretty nail polish!
I love that Spring is FINALLY coming! I need warmth and sun asap!

Mrs. B said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

LOVE the nail polish color! My fingers are crossed you sell the house and spring comes quickly.

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Awwww....love the nail polish color.

xoxo