Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm smiling today..

..all because it's BEAUTIFUL outside! 

I LOVE this weather, I live for the warm sunshine. Days like this always put me in a good mood... it gets me excited for SPRING and no longer having to worry about those annoying cold snowy days.

It started getting warmer last week and I can already see the difference it's made on my house... I have the windows open whenever it's warm enough, I put out a new wreath on my front door, and I currently have lots of pretty spring flowers all over my house..

(please excuse the slightly blurry pictures, I took them on my blackberry)

ahh... it's amazing how much weather can really affect your mood :)

Well hope you all are having a great St. Patty's Day.. are you wearing green today? I am! 

We are going to meet a few friends out tonight to celebrate st. patty's, but nothing too crazy..  anyone else doing anything fun tonight?! :)

5 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

happy st. patty's day! I'm wearing green too:o)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! It's a beautiful day out there this year!

Lindsey said...

Happy st pattys day! hope you guys had fun out with your friends!

Kenj said...

I hope you had a good day/night.! I love this warm weather also.!!

Check out my giveaway:
http://silkybowties.blogspot.com/2010/03/so-i-am-doing-this-thing-called.html

angela.kolachny said...

I left you something over at my blog today:o) miss you, xo