Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


This weeks wishful Wednesday topic:

'I wish' .... I could wear/could have worn _____ dress on my wedding day!

Well, I wish I could have worn a dress personally designed for me by Vera Wang on my wedding day!

Now don't get me wrong, I really did love my wedding dress.. but who wouldn't want Vera to create a perfect dress for them on their special day ;)

(Join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at Kelsey's blog) 


******


OK well that's all for now. This week has been really busy (I have been at a trade show for most of it) and tonight I finally get a chance to relax before getting up super early to get back to the show... so I am going to go lay around and watch a movie with Vince, but hope you all are having a great week so far and I'll post more tomorrow!

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Enjoy your night off!

angela.kolachny said...

Agreed! Hi to Vince! Hugs for Ty! You looked gorgeousssss in your wedding dress<3 I'll never forget that day:o)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Hope your week slows down a bit!!! I too would love to have worn Vera Wang!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Yup, Vera Wang would also be a great choice. ;) Hope you won't have a super busy rest of the week though.

xoxo

Marian said...

Vera Wang does make some killer wedding dresses!!