Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Me Monday

The rain today does not make me super lazy.. (which is part of the reason I have taken so long to post this week's not me Monday..)

Vince and I did not have a great time skiing in Vermont this weekend. I do not love spring skiing and not having to bundle up as much! (it's so nice to actually be able to move when I ski haha)

We did not go out to a nice dinner Saturday night and then sit at the bar in the lodge listening to live music. The guy performing was not awesome.. we did not end up buying his cd that night.

On Sunday I did not make Vince stop at the very first Walmart I saw on the ride back so that I could buy New Moon. I did not also make him promise that we could watch it after dinner that night. (and yes I' had already seen it, but I was still very excited to watch it again haha)

I did not finally start reading The Last Song on our way back to PA. (I bought it to read over a month ago, but got caught up in a couple other books instead) I was not hooked after just the first couple of pages. I am not a huge Nicholas Sparks fan :)

Vince and I were not super excited to pick Ty up from his parent's hosue when we got home. We are not very thankful to have family around to watch him when we go away. (I would feel too bad having to leave him in a kennel haha) It's kind of pathetic how much we can miss a dog.. I can only imagine what we will be like when we have kids.. haha

I'm not kind of glad to have another busy week at work, because it makes the week go by faster. Now if only it were May already so we could be getting ready for our vacation, that would be fabulous..  
I am not looking forward to going to a friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party on Saturday. (It is officially wedding season.. and we have a LOT of weddings this year! lol)

I am not getting ready to watch 24 with the hubby, followed by reading in bed until I fall asleep... hope you all have a good night! 

Happy Monday :o)

(Make sure to join in the Not Me Monday fun over at MckMama's blog!)

5 comments:

Katie S said...

I'm the same way about leaving my dog!! I miss him sooo much when we are gone!

Yellow House said...

It's SO hard to leave the dog when we go on trips. It makes me wonder if I'll ever be able to leave my own kids someday! I love that you stopped for "New Moon!" Sounds like a great weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That book is the next one I'm planning on reading! I wanna get it done before the movie comes out!

KP said...

I made my fiance' go see New Moon with me in the theater... He kept looking over at me with this "Are you serious??" face and was like "Now I know why you like this...you're have a crush on steriod McMuscle Arm!!" (in reference to Taylor Laughtner). Hilarious.

Susan said...

Not Me Monday sounds fun! Loved your post:) I want to read the Last Song too! have a great day:)