Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Wow is it really Wednesday already? I woke up this morning and seriously thought it was only Tuesday for about 10min before I realized what day it was.. I told you weeks fly by when I'm super busy at work.. haha. 

Besides for being busy, this week at work has been pretty good so far! Plus the weather today is gorgeous and I just booked my flights to go to visit my family for my sister's prom weekend.. so I'm in a pretty good mood right now :)

Alright well I'm going to go for a quick run while the suns still out and then I'm heading over to my in-laws for dinner. Hope you are all having a good week! (it's halfway over!)

 
This weeks Wishful Wednesday topic:

 'I wish' .... I could afford this ______ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!
   
OK, so I'm not 100% sure exactly which one I would want, but I do know I would want it to be a MARC JACOBS handbag.

and really any of these would do just fine ;o) ...



(Join in the Wishful Wednesday posts at Kelsey's blog and let us know what handbag you want!)

8 comments:

Beth McC. said...

OH MY STARS can I have one of each please! That first bag is AMAZING!!

Kate Neal said...

OMG JENNA! I have the exact bag that Jen Garner is carrying!!! I love it to DEATH, esp. b/c of both straps, & it is MARC by Marc Jacobs so it is waaayyy less (cost wise!) I got it @ Bloomies (for 20% off!) during Fam & Friends in the fall! TREAT YOURSELF!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that 2nd one!!!!

Marian said...

Marc Jacobs is one of my favorites!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous bags! I especially like the grey one that Jennifer Garner has in the photo! Cheers! www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Marc Jacobs knows how do do things so right!!!! I AM IN LOVE!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Yes for Marc Jacobs. :D

Juliana said...

VERY cute picks! I hope you have a great weekend J!