Friday, March 5, 2010

Fill in the Blank and Funny Friday

It's Friday again, THANK GOODNESS, and that means it's time for Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday AND Kelly's Funny Fridays. If you aren't doing so already, make sure to join in :)

Fill in the Blank..

1. One thing I MUST do before I die is.. I'm going to have to agree with Lauren on this one and say to be a mom. Even though I am not ready right this moment, it is something I think about a LOT and can't wait to experience.

2. I would rather spend a night in with my husband, a bottle of wine, and a good movie than go out to a bar any day. (well ok most days.. there are times when I would rather get out of the house haha)

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be don't stress as much about the little things... especially back in high school, I feel like I used to spend a lot of time worrying about a lot of things that never really mattered to begin with.

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy a new house on a nice piece of land and open up my own little boutique.

5. The best surprise ever was last year when Vince planned a surprise trip to the Fingerlakes in NY for my birthday with some of our best friends. There were 8 of us and we had a limo drive us around to a bunch of different wineries and then stayed the night up there... we all had SO much fun and it was definitely the best surprise ever.

6. My biggest fault is not always standing up for myself. It is something I have been working on and have definitely gotten better at, but there are still times when I know I am letting people walk all over me.

7. My biggest strength is... I guess I would have to say being organized and a hard worker. It is something I have always gotten a lot of compliments from bosses and past teachers about.

Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

Lately I have been getting tons of emails with jokes about all of the crazy amounts of snow we have gotten this winter... so these are just a few of the ones that I thought were pretty funny ;)




Happy Friday everyone... hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those are hilarious! Oh I'm so done with snow!

Owning your own boutique? Sounds like so much fun!

& I'm pretty sure I'd always choose staying home with the man & wine over going out.

Kara said...

Super cute blog; so glad I found in through fill-in-the-blank friday! Noticed you're from PA, me too! And I totally raise my mitten with your cartoon...:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Kara
kara-elizabeth-denholm.blogspot.com

Katie S said...

Love the last picture!!!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

can you please give some of your strengh to me? thanks. :)
and i loved your funny pictures, esp the one with "show of hands...". i am so ready for spring and can't wait. only drawback...it started snowing again over here. :(((((

xoxo