Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful that I am done with the trade show this week.. (I do like doing them, but driving back and forth all week just made it seem very long)
I am thankful that Amy, one of my best friends from college, is coming up from DC to spend the weekend with us!

I am thankful to have a mother-in-law who volunteers to come pick up Ty when people come see our house in the middle of work day... I wouldn't want my 4lb dog to scare people away.. (but seriously, we put a gate up in the kitchen for him during the day so it's nice when she picks him up so they don't have to step over it)

I am thankful for all of the emails back and forth with kaite, my former big sister in my sorority, they may make me miss her more, but they always make me laugh too ;-)
(and by the way katie you really need to start a blog!!)

I am thankful for all of the save the date cards on my fridge right now. I am really happy that so many of our friends are getting married and I LOVE going to weddings. (even if I am going to be broke after they are all over haha)

and last but not least I am thankful for the hour long conversation I had with my mom today, I really needed it <3

Happy ALMOST weekend everybody :o)



2 comments:

Carrie said...

We have a bunch of Save-the-Dates on our fridge too! We have 6 weddings this year! But I love weddings too. I always have fun at them!

Happy almost weekend!

Katie said...

Aw, I love you too little cinnamon bun! :)